Wednesday 9 April 2008

So Much Fun...

Well, you know that I love seeing whats new in scrapping and I am always checking out new releases of anything and everything, well, today I found out that the new Accucut GrandeMark die cut machine has arrived at Scrapbook City! All I can say is WOW! This is so much fun to play with! It cuts through all kinds of materials and we now have 12x12 chipboard, felt and foam to play with. The cutting is superb and I can see myself there regularly to cut something! Oh did I mention that the machine cuts 12x12! So we can do our own scalloped borders and other big cuts!! I am just about bursting with excitement about this one! So while I was checking out the dies and things at Accucut I found they have a blog too! http://accucut.typepad.com gets you there and they have lots of nifty ideas and tricks using their great dies. I had Erin and Liam with me at the shop when I was playing and they had to play too. I managed to get quite a number of birds and butterflies cut from one 12x12 sheet of chipboard! I can see a mobile in the making!!! Keep a look out for my work using some of the die cuts from this fabulous machine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Katie
Just dropping by to say hi. The new accucut is fantastic can't wait for the retreat to have a play again heck I can't wait for the retreat full stop. It is so exciting see you there

Terri said...

Hi Katie,
I must admit I was addicted to the bird shape at the retreat. I cut out heaps of them from chipboard, bazzill & even laminating pouches I'd run through the laminator to make an overlay.... they looked great. Also thaks for the link tot the accucut blog