Wednesday 3 March 2010

New CHA stuff starting to arrive!

Well, the Winter CHA 2010 stuff has started to arrive and I am having all kinds of fun with new product to play with! Also I can share the Kaiser Craft creations since they have been officially posted now. You can see the KC post here. It is still pretty amazing to see myself and my work up over there. So, we were asked to create a layout and a card for each of the Devonshire and La Di Da collections, which I did and since then I have created another layout with each collection and I am sure there will be more as I have so much left! The paper pads are just perfect for cards too.
The Devonshire collection
La Di Da Collection
The Devonshire layout and card are now up at Scrapbook City on display if you live locally and would like to see them in real life. Here are the other two pages I created using these collections. Both are so easy to use and have lots of themes they can go with too. As for the other new product I have been playing with... I have "for the first time" I might add, played with some Sassafrass Lass (Nerdy Bird) and Websters Pages (Garden Gala) and had a bit of fun too. I have never been really drawn to these manufacturers before and was just a little apprehensive when I got these home. But after a lot of thinking and procrastinating I came up with a couple of pages that I am quite pleased with, and I am quite taken with the Nerdy Bird range!
Websters Pages - Garden Gala Sassafrass Lass - Nerdy Bird
Aside from these pages, I have been playing with some 7 Gypsies. This is another manufacturer that I have not used much of and another one I am starting to love! This is another page with the monthly summary photo collage, or in this case two months. Slowly but surely I am getting through last year! Sitting on my desk I now have some new My Minds Eye Lush (in black and red, just divine!) and a collection from the Quite Contrary range, Little Boy Blue - That's My Boy. I have printed photos and now I just have to get there with some time to spare! Also the new criteria is up over at the Out of the Hat Challenge blog. This month this is what you need to include:
1. Include fabric 2. Include flowers of three different sizes 3. Include chipboard
All should be relatively easy to do, I think! I just need to drop into Spotlight to get some "specific" fabric for something that I have in mind. I just hope it comes together the way I have it in my mind! Catch you next time.

1 comment:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Congrats again on the Kaiser gig Kaite - the layouts look great. Love all you other ones too - you did a great job with the Webster's Pages - it's great to get out of your comfort zone occasionally!