Tuesday 1 March 2011

News....

Well, I have some news to share. I have been selected to be on the design team for Out of the Hat! Yay! This will be the second time that I have been asked to be a part and I am thrilled! It is one of my favourite challenge blogs and probably the only one I am guaranteed to complete each month.


If you haven't ever checked it make sure you go and do it now! The March criteria are:

1. Use Twine
2. Use a number in your title
3. Make your own journalling spot (for example use stamping etc....)

I will be onto my creation very soon. So keep posted for that.

While I am here I thought I would pop up a few photos. The finished front deck looks great, and we have had many comments on how good it looks too. The only thing we have left to do now is painting and oiling the timber.

The roof and screening make a huge difference to the front room too. I can't wait to get a little setting out there so I can sit and sip cocktails and watch the world go by!

The next photo is from last Monday, just before that huge storm hit. I don't think the photo quite does it justice, it felt darker and more ominous than it looks. But it gives you an idea of how it looked just before the clouds burst and the wind and thunder began.


Well, that's it for now. Catch you soon. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: