Tuesday 24 May 2011

Kaisercraft Sketch

Back with another layout! I regularly check out the Kaisercraft blog and try to do one of their Saturday sketches when I can, and this weekend I really loved the sketch that went up and I had time to work on it!! So first of all here is the sketch:

and this is my interpretation. I flipped the sketch around 90 degrees to suit the photos.:


I really enjoyed putting this one together and did many things that I don't do too often. I stamped onto transparency and did some fiddly cutting and made some flowers! This was one of those pages that you just knew what papers to use and how it was going to come together! I wish more were like that!

Apart from that, I have another few pages from the retreat to share. These were done using some of the Fancy Pants range "Its the Little Things", I just love this collection! It is so varied and so beautiful! I simply love the colours in this collection!



I used some sketches for the first two. Pencil Lines and Inspired Blueprints are probably the likely place, I can't remember now! And they probably took on a life of their own along the way!

Well that's it for now! I still have more to share from the retreat so I will be back soon!

Katie

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love your take on the Kaiser Sketch, looks fantastic

Unknown said...

Nice Picture and Very good Photography.....