Thursday 15 September 2011

Layouts to share

Hi Ho, thought I would jump on and share some layouts. I haven't been up to too much lately, which has been nice, and the kid's start their end of term break on Friday so I am looking forward to lots of down time and hopefully crafting time! I am even off on a crafting day on Saturday so I might even get stuff done soon!

Last weekend was a busy one with second shooting at a wedding on the Saturday and then meeting with my own wedding clients on the Sunday. Weekends really don't seem to last long any more. That is why I need the week days when everyone is away to recover in peace and quiet!!

So, Liam had a hair cut on Sunday. Just the usual short all over kind that I usually do, and I say this every time, but it makes him age a year or two when his hair gets cut. I especially noticed this at school on the Monday, with his height and the haircut he looked like he was in the wrong classroom and he needed to be in the grade 2 or even 3 block! So, here he is, with Lego in tow of course, not a fantastic photo (taken with my phone), but you see what I mean, this boy does not look 7!


Now for some pages. Just because kinds of pages, because I felt the need to craft!


These photos of Liam make me laugh, the faces he pulls! Especially when he is trying to look down the telescope and at me at the same time. The yellow button I made from white fimo clay and then coloured with alcohol inks.


Here my big boy is looking very pleased with himself as he has mastered the art of no training wheels! Using some Basic Grey Oxford papers here.


I love how this page turned out. Liam with his buddy Kian on Kian's last day before moving overseas. Using up some old Pink Paisley papers.


And last but not least, using some Crate Paper Neighbourhood papers, a simple page but again with photos that make me laugh!

So that's all from me for now. I might even go and try some scrapping right now (well until school pick up which isn't long, well maybe after school....).....

Katie

No comments: