Wednesday 5 October 2011

Kraft it Up and White With 1

Back again with some more monthly challenges. This time Kraft It Up and White With One. It is so nice to have time to get these challenges done.

First up is the White With One challenge which this month is:

White + Black + Paints/Mists


As you can see I decided to use black as my back ground colour and white for most of the accents and details and of course white mist (gotta love Mr Huey's white mist!). I really love how this one came out and think it suits the photos perfectly and the little splash of colour from the photos is great!

Next is Kraft It Up which had this criteria for October:

Kraft and one of these Styles - Monochromatic or Minimalist or Vintage/Romantic/Shabby Chic


I decided to go for the Minimalist style as that suits my work most of all, and I had the perfect little photo of my gorgeous niece to use for the job! I love how this one turned out, definitely one of my favourites!

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I will get the chance to do some more challenges soon!

8 comments:

Anne P said...

LOVE the logo LO. Lachlan is sooo into lego he would totally relate to that.

Heather Jacob said...

just sensational ... love them both .. hugz x

Cathy said...

2 fantastic LO's Katie.. love them both!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :))

Paula said...

Fantastic layouts! Love your misting & border punch in the WW1 layout & the colours are gorgeous in the KIU layout! :)

Tarrah McLean said...

WOw Katie, both your layouts are gorgeous. Especially LOVE your KIU one. So glad you chose Minimalist, you rocked it!!! Great to have you play along at KIU with us xx

Rachael Funnell said...

Both Layouts Are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
A Wonderful Minimalist Layout.....
THANKS for Playing along with US @ KIU!!!!!! xx

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!! I love the misting in the first one - awesome layout!!!

just another day said...

Super layouts ...just love them both