Monday 3 October 2011

October Out of the Hat

Hello, here we are into a new month already. So along with a new month we have new challenges.  For Out of the Hat the October criteria is:
1. Complimentary colour scheme
2. Paper Tearing
3. Felt
Plenty of scope to play around with and opportunity to make my own stuff. So here is my end result:


I also have done another couple of layouts over the holidays.


This one I did do for the Scrap the Girls September challenge of using "clips" but I didn't get it loaded up in time. But I am pleased with how it turned out. Having a lot of fun playing with my new big punch and using up some of my EP For the Record papers.


And here is one of my cute little niece from a while ago.  Lots of hand made goodies, the felt flower using my beautiful new MFT rolled daisy die and the little blue flowers made from clay using my own molds. I have so much fun making my own goodies!

Well that's it for now. Catch you soon.

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Wonderful, love all three, but your OOTH is awesome.