Wednesday 29 February 2012

I'm back....

And I managed to finish that layout off, but then re-read the criteria and discovered I forgot some! Never mind, a layout done is a layout done and I do like what I finished with!


This was going to be for Scrap the Girls, but I forgot to add chipboard and put "Love" in the title. The other criteria was turquoise as the dominant colour, I chose a dirty turquoise!

But, I put my scrap gear on and did manage to get another page done as well as finish this one! I completed the White with 1 Feb challenge, which was:

White + Lemon + 3 Photos


With this page I got to play around with my new Hero Arts zig-zag stamp, which I used on the background, otherwise a fairly simple page, but the yellow really makes things pop!

OK, that is me over and out for a little while now! I guess it is time to bring on the March challenges!!! Hopefully I will read them a little better next time....

1 comment:

Paula said...

Both gorgeous layouts! Love your heart in the STG one & your design for WW1! :)