Sunday 19 May 2013

More Class Work

Well, I have to say I am absolutely loving the Pop of the Page 2 class over at Studio Calico. I have even kept up with the challenges! But I guess that is because we only have weekly ones instead of one almost every day! So the challenge was to be inspired by something from the third pdf that we received. So this is my result:


I am really pleased with how this one turned out. I was inspired to use some glitter, which is on the tag sticking out and on the wood veneer shapes, and I was inspired for general layout too. Having so much fun layering and adding bits and pieces. Loving these photos too, just look at my little boy, what a little cherub he was. Don't get me wrong, he still is my baby boy, just now he comes up to my armpit and plays World of Tanks with his father rather than being cute and cuddly! Well he still is cuddly!

And can you believe, I have been so inspired by the class and video I even have another layout on the go right now!

Catch you soon.

Katie x

No comments: