Wednesday 2 October 2013

Neon Pop

That is the name of the new inspiration board over at D'Lish Scraps, and it is as bright as it sounds!


So, there are plenty of interesting bits and bobs to inspire you on this board apart from the colour! I have to admit I was a little scared of this one at first, but I love how my page turned out.


I think most of my inspiration came from the cake, the colour on the black, and my page also loosely uses the sketch too (and there are those frame stamps again!). So much fun to go bright, bright , bright! Oh and do you like the way I used the motex tape to make my photo frames?!

Don't forget about the kits to go with the board if you are stuck for neon in your stash, they are fab!


On my page I have used the following products from the D'Lish store:

Mini Pegs
Live Laugh Love Charm
Neon Hearts - grab bag
Hot Pink Sequins
Shabby Chiffon Rose Trim - Orange
Sequin Bow - Hot Pink
Medium Polka Dot Buttons - Hot Pink, Orange, Yellow
Polka Dot Buttons - Green, Blue
Motex Tape Refill - Fluoro Pink and Fluoro Yellow

Can't wait to see your pages inspired by the Neon Pop board!

Katie x

1 comment:

Kristal said...

This is beautiful! It definitely has a 'pop' , :)