Wednesday 6 November 2013

New Inspiration Board at D'Lish Scraps!

Well the new month means a new inspiration board at D'Lish. If the last one was a bit full on for you I am sure you will love this one! This month the board is called - Out to Sea - and it looks like this:


Lots of interesting ideas there! Rope. knots, anchors, banners, word art, not to mention the classic red/navy/white colour scheme! Here is what I came up with:


I went with the nautical theme, but in a different way. We have a park nearby to us which has a big ship to play on, and I just so happened to have some photos of my Erin playing on said boat! Perfect starting point! I also loved the colours, and started with the sketch and went from there. Be sure to check out all the other great samples here to get even more ideas.

On my page I have used the following items from D'Lish:

Sequin Grab Bag
Chevron Paper Bags
Glitter Tape - red
Journal It - date
Large Anchor charm
Red/Blue dots washi tape
Red Monochrome Flair
Wooden Bingo Numbers

Make sure you go and check it out for yourselves!

Katie x


2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Katie, Thank you so much for the fabulous inspiration! I enjoyed seeing all the fun details on your page!

~Kim

Alz said...

Oh I love this Katie! Fabulous use of the kit!! :)