Tuesday 7 January 2014

More Inspiration at D'Lish!

Another inspiration board has been loaded over at D'Lish and it is so on trend! The board is titled 'Lilac Haze' and looks like this -


The reason it is so 'on trend' is because the Pantone colour of the year for 2014 is Radiant Orchid and looks like this!


So, with that in mind I created the following page -


I took my inspiration from the straws, the flower mobile and the touches of black from the chandelier. I used the following products from the D'Lish store to help create my page:

Bitty Blooms - purple
Violas - aqua
Crocheted small blooms - sky blue
Word Sheet - Sunshine
Seam Binding - purple
Monochromatic Flair - lilac

Head over to the D'Lish blog to check out the other great pages inspired by this board and then do your own!

Katie x

No comments: