Thursday 20 February 2014

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Feb Sketch

So, I have been playing at my craft table again. Thought I would do another challenge, and one that I have not done before! I have decided to play along with the Anna's Craft Cupboard monthly sketch. I do enjoy using a sketch as a starting point for a page! So here is the sketch:



A kind of Project Life style of sketch. I decided to rotate to suit my landscape photos, but otherwise kept pretty true to the sketch. So here it is:


I have used some of my older photos that I have in my stash. My little Erin on her 5th birthday! Funny, because it is her birthday tomorrow and she will be 13! My how the time flies! I am really enjoying playing around with watercolour techniques at the moment, and most of the time I am using my spray mists instead of actual paint.

Well, that is it for me for today. Til next time,

Katie x

No comments: