Sunday 25 May 2014

Getting Messy

Scrap the Boys this month is all about getting grungy and messy, pretty suitable for most boys! I did find myself a little "blocked" when I first started thinking about this challenge. My pages are pretty clean, even if there is paint and mists involved. I decided I needed to channel my inner Tim to get this page to work, and I think it worked! Lots of layering with washi, texture paste, paint and stamping to end up with this:


You know, it's funny, I still see a pretty "clean" styled of page when I look at it, yes it does have it's grunginess about it, but it is still definitely my style!

Anyway, enough analysing!

Til next time, thanks for stopping by!

Katie x

2 comments:

Rikki Graziani said...

Love how the washi seems blended in with the background. Thank you for playing along with STB's

Leonie said...

Thanks for joining in at STB. Your page is great! :)