Monday 19 May 2014

Gold Gold Gold!

I know it's the middle of the month already, but here I am to share my White With 1 sample for May! And you may have guessed from my post title what that colour is! It is of course GOLD! I love gold at the moment, in fact I had way more gold at my disposal to complete this page than I thought I would have! Oh well, I guess that is how we roll in scrapland!


We were also very lucky to be given some goodies from Flourish with a Bling to use on our pages. My goodies are the gorgeous gold flourishes and also the white flower.

Make sure you go and check out the blog for lots of inspiration from the other team members and then get your gold on too!

Maybe, just maybe I will be back before the month is out with some completed challenges!

Katie x

No comments: