Saturday 31 May 2014

Something Old, Something New....

...something borrowed, something blue.

That was the inspiration piece over at Scrap the Girls this month. And look at me, posting in the nick of time! I did finish the page a day or two ago, I just was distracted in the mean time!

So from the saying I went with something old as my main focus. I used an old, old picture of me and I used an older collection from October Afternoon. I also added a little blue for good measure!

So without further ado here is the result:



Wasn't I a little cutie??!! Such a long time ago, and before you ask I do not know who the people are in the photo. I was born in Papua New Guinea and we lived there for a while when I was little, so no doubt these are people my parents knew while we were there!.

Thanks for stopping by!

Katie x

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

What a precious photo! Thanks so much for joining in at Scrap the Girls for May!