Wednesday 30 July 2014

Hello....

Hello... I Love You, is the title of the Inspiration board over at D'Lish Scraps this month and with only a day to spare I managed to get something completed! Which is just as well, since I ordered the kit to go with the board as soon as it was released! And what a gorgeous kit it is too! So here is the board:



I loved the colours especially in this board, and the theme too. So, seeing we just had a new addition to our family, I decided to scrap her...


Meet our "Little One", a name yet to be agreed upon by all members of the household! She is a sweet young thing from the Little Paws Kitten Rescue group. We have always tried to rescue an animal when we look for pets. As for the page, a little bit of this and a little bit of that, my usual style I guess!

So that is all for now. Til next time...

Katie x

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Too cool Katie. Love your take on the Challenge. Thanks for playing along.

Catie said...

Love your background work. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish this month :)

Rikki Graziani said...

Loving your use of the kit and love how you used the washi. Thanks for playing along with D- Lish