Saturday 20 September 2014

Another D'lish Cyber Crop Challenge

So, I did manage to get one more challenge completed for the cyber crop. I even added a mobile phone photo to the album. But then realised I had forgotten one of the criteria! Oh well, never mind...

The challenge was from the lovely Sandra - Queen of the Cyber Crop from August, and it was to make the project photography centered and include a camera embellishment somewhere (this is what I forgot!). I did however go back and add a camera before taking a better photo!


After reading the challenge I knew exactly which photo that I wanted to use. Our Niamh has taken an interest in photography, more specifically flower photography and if we are going anywhere (and she has to be dragged along...) that gives her this opportunity she will take my old SLR and do so.



Thanks for stopping by!

Katie x

No comments: