Monday 20 October 2014

Cyber Crop over at The Scrap Suite

So, if you haven't checked it out already, I think you really need to go and ask to join The Scrap Suite Facebook Group. It is a closed group and it is a community of D-lish Scraps people who love to create with D-lish goodies! Once a month there is a fab cyber crop with some inspiring challenges to get you our of your comfort zone.

This month the sketch challenge was set by Ros and looked something like this:


Isn't the page adorable! I decided to do something a little differently for my take on the page. Instead of creating  pie chart as drawn, I decided to use a large doily for my circle background and used strips of coloured paper with faux stitching to represent the pieces of the pie. So I ended up with this page:


Lots of D-lish goodies in here. The flowers, the bottle cap, the resin heart, the doilies, the motex tape and the Pink Fresh brad sticker.

So go and check out The Scrap Suite for yourself and join in on all the fun!

Katie x

No comments: