Monday 23 February 2015

D-lish Scraps Cyber Cropping

Hey there, how you all going this fine Monday morning? I am popping in to share a page that I created for the D-lish Scraps blog that used a great technique from one of our fellow team.

The lovely Kerry challenged us in the February cyber crop to create a tie dye background for our page using 3 different colours. Well I had a go, and it was fun, not sure I nailed the technique, but who cares, right?!

Good news too, we have changed the rules for our cyber crops, you now have until the next cyber crop to get your challenge entries done. So that gives you a whole month to work on them! If you aren't a member of the Scrap Suite go to the blog here and click on the link to join in the side bar.

So here is what I created (be warned, it is bright!):


If you want to see more details about the page head over to the full blog post here.

Catch you later,

Katie x



No comments: