Saturday 4 April 2015

D-lish Catch Up

Hello there! I hope you are enjoying your Easter long weekend. I thought this was a good time to share my latest creations for D-lish Scraps, oh and by the way I am thrilled to be back there for a second term!

I decided to do some different things for my most recent projects and this is what I came up with:

First I focused on different ways to use the great paper bags in the shop.

 Here I cut the bag into strips and used it just like patterned paper, a great way to use your bags! You can see the rest of the post here.



Next I created a mini album out of the smaller bags, the perfect size for a little brag book! Check out the inside of the album here.



D-lish goodies are perfect for dressing up your Project Life spreads. Read all about it here.




 And lastly I created some cards inspired by one of the challenges from the current cyber crop. Check out the whole post here.

So, I hope you go and check them out, and all the other great inspiration happening on the D-lish blog!

Katie x

No comments: