Friday 5 June 2015

D-lish Scraps round up for May

Well, with May finished, that means I have finished my blog posts for D-lish Scraps for the month and now I thought I would share them here too.

My first share was a page based on a sketch in the current cyber crop, and there is still time to join in if you haven't. Details are on the blog post here if you want to find out more.

So here is the sketch created by Linda:




And this is what I came up with:

I used a great new Scrap FX stencil to create my circular background and some pretty Heidi Swapp colour shine.

 For my next share I decided to show how to take advantage of an inked up stencil and create a negative image to use on your page. So you can see how I kind of stamped the stencil onto a clean piece of cardstock and created an almost doily like background to start my page with. The full details for this page can be found here.
 

My last share for the month I decided to do something a little different and decorated a gift box. It is so easy to make a gift look amazing with a few supplies and a little thought. The full details are here.


 Thanks for stopping by and catch you next time.

Katie x



No comments: