Wednesday 1 July 2015

Mid Monthly Challenge for Charms Creations

Holidays! Lazy mornings and relaxed days, that is what is happening in our house right now and I am loving every moment of it! That and being able to sit at my desk all day (should I choose to of course!) is a luxury that I am taking while I can.

Now if you have the luxury of being able to scrap then you need to check out the Charms Creations mid monthly challenge. This time around it is a tic-tac-toe challenge which makes it a fun one to do, and do again even if you feel like it!








PicMonkey Collage 


 I decided to go the diagonal starting at the bottom left corner - Glitter/Something New/Mini Prints.

I used glitter washi tape, new Charms Creations noughts and crosses and some smaller 3x4 prints to complete my page. I love how it came together and I love these out take photos of my family!


For some extra glitter I also added some gold glitter enamel hearts to the centres of some of my O's in the cut out piece. I created this cut out piece in Silhouette Studio, very easy, just needed to decide the best font! And the X's and O's left over were used too.


I decided to use this special O with the cute button as a letter O in the title, the rest of the letters I simply drew onto cardstock and cut out then outlined with a white gel pen to look like the fabric one.


I just had to add another X and O to represent hugs and kisses for my family! Now make sure you head over to the shop and get yourself some of these great new shapes and have a go at the challenge too!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: