Monday 10 August 2015

D-lish Scrap wrap for July

Happy Monday! Actually not that happy in this house, my boy is home sick with sore throat and sniffles and I have some kind of gastro bug. Fun!

But I do have something fun to share with you, my D-lish Scraps posts from July. I decided to do something different after watching a cool you tube video by Irit Ladgraf you can watch it here. The video was basically about pre-making embellishment clusters for your pages, and I loved that it just got me thinking differently about putting together my pages.

So my three posts for July revolved around some embellishment clusters that I made using lots of D-lish Scraps goodies and then using these on a card and pages.

You can see the first post here with all the details. Here are my clusters, followed by the creations that I made using them afterwards.




 



The post for this layout is here.

And the post for this one can be found here.

All in all a great way to shake up you crafting!

Thanks for stopping by.

Katie x

No comments: