Tuesday 11 August 2015

Guest Designers for Show Us Your Stuff

So Charms Creations is a sponsor for Show Us Your Stuff this month and we were invited to be guest designers too! Well those of us who aren't already on the SUYS team that is!

This month they have an awesome mood board:



So the challenge is use the board for inspiration and add something hand made.

And this is what I came up with:


There was just so much to be inspired by on the board and you can probably see lots of little bits of it in my page!


I included a D-lish Scraps flair button on my page too, which is a handmade embellishment!


I just loved the peg stars on the board so made some half size ones to include on my page. I swiped gesso over the top so they would stand out against the wood background.


Of course there had to be a Charms Creations on my page, and given this month we are celebrating the DIY shapes I have included one. To make it fit my page I doodled some daisies on it and finished them off with yellow enamel dots. I think it looks so sweet! The DIY's are so versatile make sure you grab some and have a play!


So there you have it. The full challenge details can be found here, and if you want to see what the Charms Team got up to you can see it all here.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: