Tuesday 20 October 2015

D-lish Scraps October Inspiration Board

If you have seen the latest issue of Scrapbooking Memories you will have seen my current How to Graphic article is all about how to use an inspiration or mood board to create pages, and I created three pages from this very board (that Amanda so generously supplied me with early just for the article). Well, I have created a fourth page from this board and this time used the fabulous kit that went along with it!


http://d-lishscraps.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/october-inspiration-board-challenge.html

Aren't the colours just awesome and so many things to inspire you too. Here is the page that I created most recently for this board:


I pretty much only used the kit to complete this page and with all the wonderful goodies included it was an easy task! This sunrise photo perfectly went with the wood veneer too, making a title a no brainer!


I created the background using my brights gelato set (specifically the yellow, and bright it is!) and a circle stencil and a baby wipe to spread the gelato over the stencil. I had seen this technique before but never tried it and I am more than pleased with how it worked. Needless to say I will be using this technique again!


The photo corners were created using the kit washi tape and cardstock. An easy way to dress up a photo!

So, it just goes to show you can create multiple pages from one inspiration board. Have you had a go yet?

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

2 comments:

Mandy Melville said...

I think this inspiration board was made just for you Katie... This layout is just as gorgeous as the ones in SBM! Love what you've done on the background with gelatos! Thanks so much for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps!

Sandra said...

Wow Katie there is so much to love about your layout. I love those photo corners, something you don't see much of anymore, but perfect on your layout. As is the background and that title. Thanks for joining in this month.