Friday 16 October 2015

Scrap the Boys October

So, I am a little late getting this one up as I was up at the beginning of the month, and now we are having the mid-month reveals... Oh well, better late than never I guess!

This month the challenge at Scrap the Boys is to use this inspiration board:





I was drawn to the colours, the wood and the arrow/quote, and this is the page I created:


I started with this great patterned paper from Kaisercraft and swiped some gesso over to create my photo space. On the gesso I layered washi tape with arrows (two different styles) and then stamped with arrows, feathers and x's. There is also a bit of torn wood grain washi too. 


This Charms Creation with book paper was perfect for this page, it suits the mellow and natural tones.


Layered behind the photo is some tulle and dictionary printed vellum which ties in with the Charms Creation arrow.


I used the quote as my title and used wood grain letter stickers (also from Kaisercraft) so it almost looks "cut out" with the background showing through.

I really enjoyed this challenge and I hope to see lots of your entries too!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: