Monday 19 October 2015

Scrapbooking Top 50 October Challenge

The Scrapbooking Top 50 challenge this month was a great sketch, and it was just the motivation to scrap a group of four photos that have been sitting in my photo pile for quite a while! So this is the sketch and due to the orientation of my photos I decided to rotate it.



And this is how my page finished up:


I had fun matching paints and sprays to the colours in the towers and I am quite pleased with the results. A fairly simple page in the scheme of things, not a lot of product, but it was a lot of fun to create!


Using some of my Burdy's Embellies foam arrows. And of course my page staple, a journal spot from D-lish Scraps! I am loving this stamp from Kaisercraft too.





So there you have it, my take on the Scrapbooking Top 50 October sketch!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Awesome page! I love all the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at SBT50 this month

Chloe said...

Wow - I love the mist colours matched to the pics! What a great effect it creates :)
Thanks for playing along at SBT50!