Sunday 1 November 2015

Happy November!

Well today is the beginning of November and also I guess the downhill run into the end of the year. It is crazy just how fast this year feels like it has flown by. Is anyone else feeling it?!

But new month means new challenges are revealed and today I am sharing the page that I created for the Scrap the Girls November challenge. This month it is a great sketch:




And there are plenty of great prizes too, check out all the details on the blog here and also see the other fabulous samples created by the team. And this is the page that I created, I am not one to use circular photos much so it is definitely an adaption!


I just love the bright pink and black combination, and lots of little girly touches thrown in for good measure!


 For the tags I have used journal spots and tabs. I love adding in words either on stickers or tabs, they are great for layering.


And this Charms Creation in my stash was too cute and I thought it went perfectly with the photos.

So you have seen my take on the sketch, check out the rest of the teams and then have a go too! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: