Saturday 21 November 2015

Scrapbooking Top 50 November Challenge

Morning! Charms Creations are a sponsor over at Scrapbooking Top 50 this month and we got a chance to play with their very tropical mood board!



My first thought when I saw this board was cool colours! Then I thought I could create something a bit like the umbrellas using my stash of Charms Creations "O's", so I did! This is what I finished with:


It was just lucky that lots of paper collections had fruit prints! I had a great range of paper to choose from! And the photo (even though it is an older one) had the perfect colours for this board.


Now don't laugh too hard at my stitching attempt! I know I need to work on those French knots. But I think the "fruit" turned out pretty cool!


I love using a wood veneer word as a title, it makes life so simple! I think this one is from Freckled Fawn.


Some simple neutral embellishments help to finish off the page.

So, are you going to have a go at this challenge?!

Thanks for stopping by.

Katie x

No comments: