Wednesday 16 December 2015

Scrap the Boys December

Christmas is closing in fast! Are you all ready? I am almost there, but boy the days are disappearing fast in this house, I don't think December birthday's help with this!

But here I am to share my Scrap the Boys December page, which this month is a sketch. I decided to shrink the sketch and put it in the top corner of my page, it just seemed to work better with my photo and plan!

 

And this is my page, see if you can find the sketch in there! I promise it is there! And it shows there is more than one way to approach a sketch.


I have used Made of Awesome again by Cocoa Vanilla, loving all of Zoe's great paper collections! Hmmm that reminds me I might need to go and buy myself a Christmas present....


I am loving layering with my Charms Creations right now, and it is so easy to do. On the star I have stapled a vellum star from the Made of Awesome collection and added some wood veneer on top (also from the collection).


 And here I stapled a die cut arrow on top of my Charms arrow. Still loving and using my D-lish Scraps journal its too! My pile is admittedly rather large, but they are so easy to use!

So, why don't you go and check out the rest of the teams inspiration for the sketch and then have a go yourself?!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: