Thursday 3 December 2015

Scrap the Girls December Challenge

A new month already and a new challenge at Scrap the Girls! This month is a gorgeous inspiration board:





The colours are so rich and inspiring! My layout design was inspired by Missy Whidden, I love watching her put together a page, check out her you tube videos if you have the chance.

Here is my page:



I love how there is a great balance of the freshness of the white background and the richness of the colours.



 A simple wood veneer word for my title, and Charms Creations heavenly heart in just the right shade of teal!


2Crafty is a sponsor this month, and I even had some in my stash! I used some diamond border bits that I experimented on and successfully managed to add teal foil to!

Make sure you head over and check out the other girls great designs too!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: