Tuesday 5 January 2016

Kraft + January Challenge

Finally I get to reveal my first page as part of the Kraft+ team! Although, I must say we were thrown in the deep end with a very challenging challenge! Oh well! This month is about featuring your hand writing.



I had to mull this one over for a bit. Finally I decided that I needed to use my handwriting to create cut files with my Silhouette. I have done this before so no biggie, just needed to make it interesting. So I created an entire background with cut words (well actually a few words repeated), and I backed the words with gold text vellum and more kraft, so they were more subtle.


I also used some of the cut words as features on my page, including one which I coloured with a gold wink of stella pen to make my title.


For my journaling I stamped different journal spots and cut them out and lined my photo, and of course I had to write in pink!


I love that I have kraft photo corners to use too. The coloured paper wire helps to frame the photo and I have to blame the lovely Louise Nelson for introducing me to that product!

Have you been scared off this challenge?! I hope not, and I hope to see your page up there soon.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: