Thursday 21 January 2016

Match Made in Heaven

Good Morning and happy Thursday! I am popping in early, before I have to head off to appointments and running of errands to share a page which is great match of Rainbow Splendour and Charms Creations!

When I received some cool lightening bolts wood veneer from Rainbow Splendour I wasn't quite sure how I would use them, but then I realised that I also had some cool grey felt clouds from Charms Creations and I also happened to have some storm photos printed and so a page was born!


And what do you know, I also had some cool cloud paper in my stash from an old kit that was perfect for this page. What do you think of the stars? I used some Envy Colour Blast paste and I have to say it looks awesome on a dark background, then some silver mist (tinsel from Heidi Swapp I think) splattered for extra detail. Did you notice the perfect matching vellum bow too?


 Don't the storm clouds look cool?! I coloured the wood veneer with a silver wink of stella pen to give it a more silvery effect.


And lastly, my title, which I cut out with my Silhouette I coloured/painted with watered down paste, so it has a pearly coloured sheen to it! 

So, this is my match made in heaven page!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x


No comments: