Tuesday 5 January 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 January Challenge

You may remember that I revealed that I am now creating for the Scrapbooking Top 50 challenge site, so that means another challenge to share with you.

This month is a nice and easy sketch, something to ease into the new year with! The sponsors this month are Rainbow Splendour and Burdy's Embellies and I just so happened to have some goodies from both of these awesome hand made embellishment business to use!




And this is what I came up with:


I am just loving the soft and pretty colours together. The papers are from an Amy Tangerine line (I think or perhaps Dear Lizzy). And that cool triangle stencil is a Basic Grey one.


Loving the glitter foam die cuts from Burdy's Embellies, and they come in all kinds of colours and shapes!


Some of the newest wood veneer from Rainbow Splendour.


I used some Colour Blast paste in sunshine and I was hoping this picture might show the pearly shimmer, but it doesn't quite do it justice! I can tell you though, this paste is awesome to work with, so buttery and easy to spread and such vivid colours. I have just ordered myself a few more to play with and I am sure that I will be ordering more sooner rather than later!


More wood veneer from Rainbow Splendour. This cute little rainbow I coloured in with gelatos, trying to look a little like kid's colouring with crayons, like my nieces in the photo!

Time for you to go and check out the sketch and the rest of the teams pages too!

Thanks for stopping by.

Katie x

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Just LOVE how you altered the Rainbow Splendour rainbow here!!!
Such a fab page :) :)