Saturday 26 March 2016

Charms Creations Share

I don't know about you, but I love Charm's mixed packs that she puts out in a sale every now and then, and the most recent sale was full of lots of gorgeous packs. Alas I didn't get to any of these in time, but I was not too worried as I still had some left over from other sales!

So I decided to try and put one of these packs to good use and show you how you can get just about all your embellishing needs for a page done with one of these and still have a few bits left over! I picked a gorgeous blue themed pack that worked well with one stand out colour in the photo that I had chosen, then it all came together pretty quickly.


So, from the pack are: heavenly heart, super star, paper doily, project life cards, twine, small crocheted doilies, wood veneer heart and coloured bulldog clip. The only extras added were the splash of pink enamel hearts from D-lish Scraps, the vellum bow from Rainbow Splendour, Flair from Flutterby Designs, word stickers from Crate Paper and the wood veneer title which was from Freckled Fawn. Too easy!


I love layering with Charms, it is especially easy with wood veneer and stickers.


The clip was a great way to add the bow too, layered with a few other bits to make another little cluster.


And I couldn't go past adding some metallic flair (in the perfect colour of course!) to this little cluster. I love the twine on the heart too.

So there you go, a page almost completely done with one kit.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: