Monday 14 March 2016

Kraft+ March Challenge

Boy oh boy, time is really getting away from me at the moment. I blame it on the fact that I am studying this year as well as trying to do everything that I was already doing before! Craziness!

So, belatedly here is the new March challenge for Kraft+


Now, having a sketch makes it a little easier, or so I thought when I started, but for some reason this one didn't come as easily as it should have! Maybe it was the twist of houndstooth that tipped me over the edge.

I went big with the houndstooth and combined it with some foiling for fun! This is the page that I created:


Lots of houndstooth! I also found some great houndstooth patterned paper in my stash and the colours were perfect for my photo, so I decided to run with that colour scheme.


A bit of corrugated card for fun and texture and I am still loving my motex labeller for journalling.


And where would one of my pages be without a Charms Creations embellishment?! Lost that is where! Here a gorgeous heart.

So we are only half way through March so you still have plenty of time to join in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: