Thursday 31 March 2016

New Charms Creations

Have you seen the absolutely adorable new embellishments over at Charms Creations?! They are too cute for words, emojis! And let me tell you they are even more adorable in real life!

Since I have some of these in my hot little hands I thought it only fitting to put them to work. I found just the right photos and the perfect emoji to go with them....



Didn't I tell you I found the perfect photos for the laughing emoji?! I also managed to slip a few other Charms onto the page too, a couple of DIY triangles and DIY banner, so versatile the DIY's. I haven't done anything with them here except layer with them, which I think is my favourite thing to do with all of the Charms Creations!


Can you see the triangle hiding in here? The twine and veneer came from older mixed kits too, always good things to put to work!


More layering and DIY's. I find that word stickers/die-cuts and veneer are perfect for the layering as they are fairly flat on top of the thicker Charms embellishment.


And a close up of that all too cute emoji! I can't wait to play with the others in my set!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: