Thursday 28 April 2016

More Scraplifting

It is almost the end of the month, but you still have time to do a quick scraplift of one of the Charms Creations Creative team and enter! Check out the challenge here.

Today I am sharing the page that I created based on a layout by the lovely Amanda. Firstly here is the page that inspired me:


For my page I followed the basic design and used many of the same elements (because I just happened to have them in my stash!), but I went with a colours. So here is my page:


I went with bright happy shades of orange creating my background, and it definitely was a little messier and less contained than on Amanda's page, buy hey, I was in the zone! 


I just love this shade of orange for my Charms Creations heart, just a beautiful shade, and can you see lots of Flutterby Designs too!  And who can go wrong with the sequin bows from D-lish Scraps?


These wood veneer tabs from Flutterby Designs are awesome to use, nice and thin so easy to add to you page without any bulk.

Make sure you load up your scraplifts!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: