Tuesday 19 April 2016

Scrap the Girls April Share

Good Morning! Today I am back to share my take on the April Scrap the Girls challenge. This month we have a beautifully girly mood board created by our very own Rikki.







The colours are just divine. I worked with all of the colours and a photo of me and my newest niece and finished with this page:


 I focused mainly on the peachy-pink and grey and added splashes of aqua and purple and also gold as seen in the quote (any excuse to add gold I say!).


For this little cluster I have a gorgeous vellum bow from Rainbow Splendour, a heavenly heart from Charms Creations, a flair from D-lish Scraps and a little resin dot from Resin Rainbow.


Lots of gorgeous flowers from D-lish Scraps here along with my go-to journal spots, and don't you just love the gold vellum word, this was from a Maggie Holmes ephemera pack.

You still have time to get this challenge done, I hope to see your entries!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: