Thursday 14 April 2016

Scraplift Challenge at Charms Creations

So, over at Charms Creations we have set the challenge to scraplift one of the creative team's pages, and you can do as many as you like. I have now scraplifted all of my team mates! It becomes quite addictive!

Today I am going to share my take on one of our very own Charmane's creations. Now I have to say, that I think was the hardest one out of them all to do. Mainly because it took me a lot of effort to make it look effortless, if you know what I mean!! Anyway, I think it turned out alright!

First of all here is Charm's original:


And, yes, as Charm herself said, I did go an pick one of her "busier" pages! Nothing like making things complicated for yourself....

And my version:


As you can see, I went with a nice bright hot pink instead of the soft blue, and a little touch of yellow for some fun.


Love these lollipops, so fun with the little camera buttons!


Terrific tabs and heavenly hearts, staples in my supplies!


All of the Charms that I have used and the twine, doily and some of the wood veneer came from one of the fabulous kits that Charm brings out every now and then, so it was really quite easy to put that side of the page together. But you can find some similar versions in the shop here.

You still have time to have a go at this challenge too, and I warn you, once you start it is hard to stop!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x


No comments: