Thursday 19 May 2016

Inspired by Off the Rails

Off the Rails had a blog hop over the previous two weekends. The inspiration board was pretty awesome so I had a play!





And this is my page:


I was totally inspired by the bright colours and used them in a water colour effect to create my background, along with a great music stamp, because the page is about music after all.


And what was more perfect to go with a music theme than the music paper embellishments from Charms Creations?! I swiped these through the colours too so they matched the background.


I used some masking fluid to write my title and then coloured around it, but when I put glossy accents over the top it bled a bit with the background colour and blended in, so I did what any respecting scrapbooker would do, I made it work! I outlined the words in black pen once the glossy accents was dry and I think it does the job!


Did you notice that this triangle was actually part of an arrow that I cut up. The other part is tucked in on the other side looking a bit like a tab.

So much fun to make a bright and happy page!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: