Thursday 23 June 2016

Charms Creations Share

Good Morning,

Let me just say that it is nice to be on holidays and be able to just potter about on my own time rather than racing around to someone else's tune! Lots of time for doing stuff that I want to do, and that includes creating! Yay!

Today I am sharing a page that I created inspired by the Rainbow Splendour Whimsy Glitz kit and inspiration board. But as always I have also included a Charms Creations on my page too! And it so happened that I had the perfect colour heart in my stash to match the colour palette for the inspiration board.

Here is the board:



And using this colour scheme I created this page:


Now isn't it funny how colours can change so much depending on what viewing screen you are looking at! When I first started this page the purple colour looked much more like a royal blue, hence that darker blue in my page, oh well, I still love the final result and I was able to use lots of pretty stuff from the Rainbow Splendour kit and the soft pretty hessian heart from Charms Creations.


Isn't this a great colour match?! You can buy a set of pretty pastel hessian hearts here. I have also managed to use a few of the goodies I recently purchased from Studio 1440 including a flair button and some of the cut apart words.


Are you loving the wood veneer hearts? The two bigger ones are from Rainbow Splendour (the smaller of the two is on a pin), and the tiny one is a Studio 1440 design. The cute little felt bow and gold glitter frame are also from RS and came in the kit.

So that is it for now. Rainbow Splendour are having a new release night tonight with two new gorgeous kits ready for release so make sure you tune in for that! And Charms Creations has a release night next week on the 27th June so mark that one in your diaries too!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: