Thursday 7 July 2016

Scrap the Boys Share

Good Afternoon! I have been on uni break for just over two weeks now and the time is flying, I wish it would slow down just a little. But, on a positive I have managed to do some scrapping. Today I am sharing the page that I have created for the July Scrap the Boys challenge, which is to be inspired by the following image:



When I saw the challenge I knew that I had the perfect photos to use, and since Charms Creations is a sponsor I knew that I had to include at least one of those too. I started with making a background in sandy and sea colours and then started adding things on top!


I kept the colours pretty much to the blues and teals and threw in some ochre yellow. I even found an acetate cloud in the perfect teal to go with my grouping of clouds!


In my grouping of clouds is a silver glitter Charms Creations cloud, a Rainbow Splendour wood veneer cloud and the acetate cloud, a great mix of colour size and texture!


The other perfect add was the sandstone heart also from Charms Creations. it is a perfect neutral if you need something subtle, but in my case I thought it was a perfect match for the colours in the rocks that my boy is sitting on.

So that is it, my Scrap the Boys page. I hope you have a go and maybe you might be a lucky winner of some gorgeous Charms goodies!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is awesome Katie, love your mixed media, colour scheme and embellishment clustering. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Oh this is beautiful Katie. Thank you for joining us at STB.