Saturday 20 August 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 August Challenge

Have you checked out the Scrapbooking Top 50 challenge for August yet? It is a great inspiration photo...



I was inspired by the butterflies and music and also the rainbow of colours, so I new I had to get out my colourful supplies!

This is what I came up with:


I had a great music stencil and I used this with a rainbow selection of Colour Blast pastes to create my background. I love how it turned out, such vibrant colours with texture to boot!


These pretty little butterflies were created by using dylusion sprays on a piece of card and kind of randomly spraying them in the rainbow order and then punching out the butterflies when it was dry. To finish off some of the butterflies I used my decco foil glue pen to add some gold foil to the tips. I think that the glue pen is my new favourite toy!


I also added some gold foil to a Charms Creations music paper star, some wood veneer music notes and I used the pen to write the word "Laughter" which I foiled and cut out for part of the title! You have to love a "little" gold on your page :)

So if you haven't had a go at this challenge maybe you should! It is such a fun inspiration picture.

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: