Wednesday 11 January 2017

Show Us Your Stuff January

Good Morning! Popping in today to share a page that I created for the current Show Us Your Stuff challenge. This month is a great bright summery inspiration board, and it was the colours that grabbed my attention and what shaped my page. Here is the board:


And here is my take on the board:


I loved the rainbow coloured boards in the picture and used that as my starting point creating a colourful fringed background. I also documented a summer story about how summer means cricket in our house (well for me at least!).


I have used a Charms Creations tab in this little cluster. These tabs are great for little clusters!


This cluster has some Rainbow Splendour goodies, a pretty pin, and epoxy and a wood veneer. The title is also hand made, by me! I created a script title that I fussy cut out to be part of my title.


And the final cluster with another Charms Creations, this time an arrow, a D-lish Scraps flair and more wood veneer from Rainbow Splendour. There is also a vellum card from RS peeking out from behind my photo and the hint of a D-lish Scraps journal spot. So much hand made goodness on one page! Can you tell where I get most of my embellies from?!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Katie, I love the fringed background, so cool. A great fun layout. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.