Tuesday 7 February 2017

Scrapbooking Top 50 February Challenge

So here we are in February, a super busy month for our family. Hopefully not so busy for you so that you have time to complete the Scrapbooking Top 50 challenge this month. This month is a great sketch:



Charms Creations is a sponsor this month too, so a good opportunity to maybe win yourself some goodies to play with!

Here is my page:


When I picked out this photo, I just knew that I had to add some touches of purple to my page. I used some of the Colour Blast shimmer dust in velvet to create my water colour background and I also used it to colour my terrific tab from Charms Creations. The great thing about DIY or white Charms is you can make them whatever colour you need them to be, a great staple in any collection!


I also had a purple arrow that I had to use and I layered it with a flair from D-lish Scraps and some bits from Burdy's Embellies.


Here is the coloured tab along with a wood veneer from Rainbow Splendour and the insides of the arrow in the bottom cluster.

So, now you have seen my take on the sketch, it is time for you to have a go too!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments: