Thursday 17 August 2017

Scrap the Boys August Challenge

Back today to share my take on the Scrap the Boys August challenge to scrap your boy/man using a 5x7 or larger photo. I chose to scrap my boy, here is my page:


This photo still makes me laugh! I caught the cats trying to "help" my boy eat his breadroll, yes they wanted some of his breadroll... our cats are strange! It was a bit of a challenge to scrap a photo this big, I am so used to 4x6 or smaller! But I am happy with the end result. Lots of Aussie products on this page too! Colour Blast, Cocoa Vanilla, Charms Creations, Rainbow Splendour, Burdy's Embellies and Flutterby Designs! Phew! What a line up!


Of course I had to use a cat Charms Creations heart!! I don't think there are any of these left now, but you can still get all kinds of different hearts here.


And how cute is the cat paperclip from Burdy's Embellies?! I love the felt chevrons from Rainbow Splendour too, so easy to use.

So that is it for today, thanks for stopping by.

Katie x

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Katie this is just so awesome! Love everything about it. Thank you for joining us this month at STB.

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap The Boys. Wow wow wow I love your very cool layout !! well done !! Have a nice day. xoxo Heike

Rachel Dutko said...

Katie I absolutely love your page, and your entertaining cats! Great choice of colours and products on this page. Thanks for joining us again at STB

Unknown said...

Fabulous colour combinations Katie. Love the photo too! Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys.

Fiona said...

Fabulous layout, love the photo and the cat embellishments. Thanks for playing along with STB.

Unknown said...

I absolutly love your layout!! ❤️

best wishes,
Birgit

Emzascrapper said...

So awesome Katie. It is the perfect layout for this challenge. Thanks for playing along this month with STB. 😘

Amanda said...

BRILLIANT, love the big photo in this layout! Thanks for playing at STB!