Friday 9 October 2015

October Challenge at Charms Creations

Charms Creations has a great challenge up for October! It is a pretty mood board put together by the lovely Sandra.



Isn't the colour palette just so pretty?! So the page that I came up with is this:


I found some papers in roughly the right colours that I layered and mounted my photo on and used some gorgeous Lindy's Stamp Gang magicals to create some watercolour that I added to my background. Then for something different (and after being inspired by a you tube video!) I created some of my own perfectly matching die cuts!


This star was a perfect match for the colour palette. You can find the stars here in the shop. The die cut flowers are files from Wilna Furstenburg, and I coloured these in photoshop and then did a print and cut option with my Silhouette.


The terrific tabs are one of my favourite new additions to the store. This one is a diy one that I coloured using the same as on my background.


And the title die cut, another diy job! This one created directly in the Silhouette software and perfectly coordinated!

I hope you have a go at this months challenge too! There is a great prize up for grabs.

Thanks for stopping by.

Katie x

No comments: